These Indian cricketers have government jobs, Harbhajan Singh is DSP. The Indian Cricket Board is the biggest and richest cricket board in the world, where all the players earn a lot of money, while BCCI is a big name in the world.
For your information, let us tell you that it is the dream of all the players to play in the IPL, where there is a lot of salary, while many Indian players have also got jobs from the Government of India. In this article we will know about them.
1 KL Rahul: The first name in this list is that of India’s star opener KL Rahul who is currently posted as Assistant Manager of Reserve Bank of India. For your information, let us tell you that he took over this post in 2018, along with this, he is also an important part of the Indian cricket team, where he currently participates in all three formats.
He made his worldwide presentation in 2014 and scored his Test century in his subsequent Test match. He was the principal Indian to score hundred years on men’s One Day Global debut, and the third Indian cricketer to score 100 years in each of the three organizations of worldwide cricket.
In January 2022, he appeared as commander of Indian test group as a standing captain. He was likewise named the skipper of the Indian test group on visit through Bangladesh in December 2022 after Rohit Sharma was harmed.
2. Umesh Yadav: The next name in this list is that of fast bowler Umesh Yadav, where he is also doing a job in the Government of India. He is also appointed as Assistant Manager in Reserve Bank just like Rahul. He got this job in the year 2017 where this decision was given considering his performance for India. For your information, let us tell you that from the beginning he had a desire to join the army or police.
A right-arm quick bowler, Yadav has played for Vidarbha at homegrown level starting around 2008 and is the main player from the group to have played Test cricket. He made his One Day Global (ODI) debut against Zimbabwe in May 2010. The next year, in November, Yadav made his Test debut against the West Indies. He was the most noteworthy wicket-taker for India and third most noteworthy generally in the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup. He holds the record of the greatest strike rate in an innings in Test cricket subsequent to scoring 31 runs in 10 balls at a strike pace of 310 against South Africa in October 2019.
3. Yuzvendra Chahal: The third name in this list is that of spinner Yuzvendra Chahal, where he got the post of Inspector in the Income Tax Department by the Haryana Government. For your information, let us tell you that his job was started in the year 2018. He is one of the important spinners of India where he has won many matches for the Indian team.
He didn’t name the player, yet this disclosure prompted calls for severe activity. Prior, he had likewise been restricted in a room by Andrew Symonds and James Franklin.
4. Harbhajan Singh: The next name in this list is that of Harbhajan Singh who is currently appointed as DSP in Punjab Police. For your information, let us tell you that he was an important part of the 2007 and 2011 World Cup winning teams.
Singh was presented the Padma Shri, India’s fourth most noteworthy non military personnel honor, in 2009. He resigned from all types of cricket in December 2021.
In Walk 2022, he was selected to the Rajya Sabha by the Aam Aadmi Party as one of their five competitors from the province of Punjab and turned into an authority brand representative for the game expectation stage Betwinner News.
5. Joginder Sharma: Who can forget his performance in the final of 2007 T20 World Cup Joginder Sharma where he bowled the last over in that match, he is currently posted as DSP in Haryana Police.
Sharma acquired public consideration in a counterpart for India An against the public group at Bangalore, when he excused Rahul Dravid, V. V. S. Laxman and Yuvraj Singh. He likewise played until the end of India side, which crushed Mumbai in the Irani Prize.
6. Mahendra Singh Dhoni: The next name in this list is of one of the most successful captains in the world, Mahendra Singh Dhoni where he has won 3 ICC trophies to India. He is appointed as a lieutenant colonel in the army and that is why he sometimes goes to the army camp and practices.
MS Dhoni, is a previous Indian cricketer and skipper of the Indian public group in restricted overs designs from 2007 to 2017, and in Test cricket from 2008 to 2014. He is likewise the ongoing commander of Chennai Super Lords in the Indian Chief Association. Under his captaincy, India won the 2007 ICC World Twenty20, the 2011 Cricket World Cup, and the 2013 ICC Champions Prize, the most by any commander. He likewise drove India to triumph in the 2010 and 2016 Asia Cup.
7. Sachin Tendulkar: The next name in this list is Sachin Tendulkar, known as Master Blaster and God of Cricket, who has given India many occasions to celebrate. Due to his performance, he has been appointed to the rank of Group Captain in the Air Force.
Tendulkar additionally showed an interest in tennis that was on an equivalent level to cricket. He especially loved American player John McEnroe, and imitated his legend by developing his hair long at 7 years old or 8 years. Right now, Tendulkar likewise consistently wore tennis wristbands and headbands, and conveyed a tennis racquet with him as an indication of his adoration for tennis.
8. Kapil Dev: The last name in this list is the name of the player who made cricket famous in India, where Kapil Dev won the 1983 World Cup to India under his captaincy. For this reason, he has also got the rank of lieutenant colonel in the army.